Search This Site for:
- Buy Skip-the-Line Colosseum Tickets Online
- Changes for Ron in Rome – My Latest Adventure!
- The Scavi Tour – Under St. Peter’s Basilica
- Vatican Dress Code
- Purchasing Skip-the-Line Tickets from the Vatican Online
- TIM International – The Latest Mobile Phone Deal
- The “Best” Place to Stay in Rome is…
- Trenitalia Changes Fare Structure – Mini Fares Are “No More”
- New Taxi Rates Take Effect in Rome
- The Debt Crisis in Italy
- Fred on Cruising? Come to Rome for the Day!
- golddigster.com on Booking on the Trenitalia Website
- Gale Fuller on What Should You Do At Home
Before Coming to Rome, Italy, and Europe
- ML on Bus Riding in Rome!
- Jane Watkins on Via Margutta
- Camilla Berg on The Roma Trastevere Trenitalia Rail Station
- ElgarG on Toilets in Rome
- Joanne Power on Tickets for the Bus, Metro, Trams, & Met.Ro Trains
The amazon.com Store
Subscribe via Email
Tag Archives: attractions
On May 1st, Labor Day in Italy, businesses and schools are closed and many visitors are concerned about what to view on this day. Good news – there’s plenty to see – and it’s going to cost you far less! … Continue reading